Make your own Alexa Puppet to play with!
1. Download the printable PDF
2. Color it in!
3. Carefully cut out all the pieces being sure to leave the tabs attached to Alexa’s arms and shoes.
4. Roll the rectangle around a toilet paper roll as shown. Secure with tape or glue.
5. Fold the tabs on the shoes up. Fold the tabs on the arms down.
6. Glue the tabs to the inside of the tube.
7. Attach the head by putting a dab of glue on the back of Alexa’s neck and securing it to the front of her “shirt”
8. Allow to dry and you’re all set!